Care instructions for your printed/embroidered clothing.
We want your clothing to stand the test of time, we use the best equipment, the top brands in the industry and the most proven supplies on the market, however you must still treat your printed clothing with care. Below are some of the things we suggest you do to get the best out of your order.
- Before washing, undo buttons, close zips and check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- - Embroidery ring marks are a normal part of production. Whilst we
endeavour to remove them, please note they come out in the first wash
- - Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be
smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
The above points are a basic
guideline, please contact us if you have any issues with the above prior to
ordering, we offer a lot of different options so our expert team can guide you
every step of the way.
If you need to wash your garments at higher temperatures please speak to your account manager first. In most cases we recommend embroidery rather than print as embroidery can sustain higher temperatures and friction. Always read the label and other garment wash care instructions.